15 Things you Shouldn't do with your Beard
Here are the Rules:
1. Don’t treat your beard like a topiary
2. Don’t trim away the beardiest parts
3. Don’t even think about a goatee - See #2
4. Don’t let your beard just grow - In other words don't look like Matthew McConaughey...just don't
5. Don’t accessorize your beard - No elastics, beads, food, Christmas decorations.
6. Don’t leave food in your beard - See #5
7. Don’t trim your beard into a point - Your not Satan, only he can rock that
8. Don’t short-change the mustache- Take care of that too.
9. Don’t forget the neckbeard - In other words, you want to show your neck. You aren't a bear.
10. Don’t shave the cheeks down too deep - I want pork chops on my face, said no one ever.
11. Don’t shave a hard line into your beard’s neckline - Natural but not a bear. See # 9
12. Don’t dye your beard - Got it? Good.
13. Don’t do whatever Mickey Rourke did - I don't even know what it is but I don't recommend it
14. Don’t Travolta your beard - He's not cool anymore
15. Don’t go all Castaway with your beard - If you do I will get you a soccer ball and you can name it Wilson.
Want this look?
Hair - [Deadwool] Undercut hair - wild - medium brown (NEW AT SHINY SHABBY)
Beard - [Deadwool] Full beard - brown - There are 4 versions of the mustache included (NEW AT SHINY SHABBY)
Necklace - [CX] Vagrant's Necklace (Silver) (NEW AT THE MENS DEPT)
Tattoo - Speakeasy - Descendants Tattoo (NEW AT MENS ONLY MONTHY)